11 November 2010

Sun Valley Art Shows


Even though I've been his "brother-in-law" for 15 years, I'm still learning new things about him!

Marcus had an amazing way of making people laugh no matter the situation.  He could walk right into a "snooty" Sun Valley art showing right off the street, making crazy off the wall comments about the artwork, holding an empty wine glass, mocking the stereotype while the rest of us died of either laughter or embarrassment at the spectacle.

I always loved the way he took an exceptionally long time to tell a story and how his volume would gradually increase until the punchline erupted in unapologetic laughter.

Not to mention his Chewbacca impersonation that would floor his nephews.

Even with the grim news of his diagnosis he maintained his sense of humor and never gave up hope.  He loved life, my sister and I'm honored to have been a part of his life the past 15 years.

I look forward to more stories.

Keep hope alive!

-Todd Mahoney

No comments:

Post a Comment